Tourplan offers a superb on-going support and maintenance service to all our clients including:
- Help desk receipt of phone, email and fax enquiries
- Timely response to all enquiries
- Remote access to diagnose problems and implement solutions
- Support call logging and monitoring on a client by client basis
- Liaison with our training manager for on-site work requirements
Included within this support service is the Software maintenance and enhancement program which provides:
- Technical/development back-up to enquiries not able to be resolved by the help desk
- Maintenance – you are protected from software faults, in that these are corrected, and transferred to you on completion.
- Research – “can Tourplan run on…?”, “can Tourplan integrate with…?” We explore compatibility and benefits of new operating systems, networking and hardware environments, and integration with word processing, desk-top and work-group tools, communications and other application interfaces.
- Enhancement and Development – new software features and enhancements are available to you on release at no additional cost (apart from the physical implementation of upgrades and any additional training required).
- Invitation to Tourplan Roadshows where we present new features, plan directions and invite user input.
Training Guides & Help Screens
Tourplan iS software is supplied with a set of Training Guides and on-line help screens to supplement the on-site training provided by our consultants.
Tourplan is constantly being enhanced to take advantage of the latest technology advances in software, hardware and communications for the practical benefit of our clients. The other major driver in the on-going development of Tourplan is the changing business requirements of our clients throughout the world.
Requests for change are logged and reviewed regularly by the Product Development Steering Committee. Maintenance changes are generally available as patches to the current version, with enhancements that are approved by the PDS Committee typically becoming available in the next version.
Tourplan employs consultants with vast and practical experience of tour operations and accounting. In addition to providing our clients with training, advice and support – our consultants produce a range of White Papers which are documents outlining practical solutions to commonly asked questions from our users. These invaluable documents are available on request from this website.