Tourplan staff will complete installation of your Tourplan software package on your Microsoft platform. This can be an in-house or hosted platform and includes the physical installation plus configuration to suit your server, PC’s and printers. We will also test your Internet connection to ensure on-line access to our help desk support services. This typically takes a day to complete.
The first Tourplan implementation step is a management seminar. This seminar is held on your premises, typically takes a half to one day and will involve your management, supervisors and one of our senior consultants.
The objectives of the management seminar are:
- To obtain a detailed picture of operational, reporting and accounting requirements so that the Tourplan software can be installed in the best possible configuration to meet your specific needs and preferences.
- To establish the key reports required on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis to assist your management and staff to increase productivity and company profitability.
- Establish a detailed and practical implementation plan including specific tasks, staff allocation, training dates and a cut-over strategy.
This seminar is a key element in the process of a successful implementation and helps to ensure you receive maximum benefit from your Tourplan system.
On-site Staff Training
On-site Tourplan training and consultancy is provided to all our clients to ensure that you receive maximum benefit from our software and secondly to ensure Tourplan is set-up for and tuned to your specific requirements.
Tourplan training is carried out in your offices by one or more of our consultants. We normally consult with and train your supervisor who in turn provides training to their individual staff members. This is usually the most cost effective method of staff training. Training content is determined by your individual requirements and your implementation plan. Full Tourplan training typically requires 10-15 days of on-site time from our consultant and this is spread over the implementation period of which is often 3-4 elapsed months.
We have the following courses designed for classroom style training in groups of up to 10 staff per course. These courses are run by Tourplan consultants:
- Systems Supervisor course (2 day)
- Messaging course (1 day)
- Basic booking, operations and documentation course (1 day)
- Advanced booking, operations and documentation course (1 day)
- Accounts transaction entry course (1 day)
- Accounts supervisor course (2 day)
- Accounts management course (1 day)
These courses are designed to meet the requirements of staff in 3 levels of your business:
- Staff Courses which provide operational and accounting staff with the skills required to process their daily work via Tourplan e.g. Basic booking, operations and documentation course, Advanced booking, operations & documentation course and the Accounts transaction entry course.
- Supervisor Courses which provide departmental supervisors with the skills to handle their more complex daily, monthly and annual requirements e.g. Accounts supervisor course, Messaging course and System supervisor course.
- Management Courses which provide an overall understanding of how Tourplan works and the benefits that can be gained from the system e.g. Accounts management course.
You can contact us at any time to discuss your requirements.