01 Nov Tourplan Unveils Next Generation Software
Tourplan is launching the next generation of our industry leading software at the premier global travel event, World Travel Market (London) on 6th – 8th November. The latest system, Tourplan NX , incorporates cutting-edge web and cloud technologies to deliver an exciting and innovative user experience including:
Renowned functionality, new architecture and design
• Tourplan’s renowned industry-leading functionality continues, driven through an exciting new user experience
Fully browser based, tablet and touch screen friendly
• Built from the ground up to be multi-device and touch screen friendly
• Consultants, sales teams and managers on the move can easily check or update any information in Tourplan NX with their own device and an internet connection
Digital Itineraries and Mobile Apps
• Integration with specialist third party digital itinerary applications enabling our clients to provide their agents and travellers with content-rich itineraries in digital and mobile device formats
• Mobile apps on Android, IOS and Windows for operations teams
Complete cloud solutions
• We take care of everything needed to run Tourplan NX software super-fast, securely and efficiently allowing our clients to focus on what they do best – creating, selling and operating tours
The new system utilises the latest web and cloud technologies. Alongside our world-class services provided by regional offices across 5 continents, Tourplan NX delivers current and prospective clients with the world’s best tour operator and DMC software solution.
Tourplan NX will be officially released at WTM with demonstrations available throughout the event.
From mid-November Tourplan consultants in the 5 regional offices will welcome discussions about Tourplan NX implementations with clients and prospects.